Innovative Web3 fintech startup Weld Money, in partnership with Mastercard and Unex Bank, launched the first crypto card in Ukraine, announces the start of the second phase of testing its new app.
What is a Bug Bounty?
This early testing program allows you to help us improve our iOS and Android apps by finding and reporting various bugs and glitches. No technical knowledge is needed to be a tester! If you have never participated in testing programs before, the list below will guide you on what you can do.
Contest Duration: 30/11/2023 - 25/12/2023
- The Weld app will be available for Ukrainian citizens who are 21 years old and older.
- Participants must have the Diia app installed with active documents, a foreign passport, or an ID card.
- To participate in the contest, you need to fill out a form via the link provided.
- Participants who do not meet the above rules can join the website and FAQ section testing and receive bonuses for this.
Contest Description: After selection on 30.11.2023, participants will receive email instructions and an invitation to a closed group for testers, where they can report bugs found and suggest changes in the app.
What Specifically Needs to be Tested?
- Testing all app screens
- Active interaction with every button
- Testing all functions
- Orthography: push notifications, translations in different languages, etc.
- UI/UX design
- Biometric identification
- Password change functions, 2FA
- Display of texts when the "Large Fonts" feature is enabled
- Smoothness of animations and transitions between screens
- Accurate and clear display of transactions, operation details, currency rates, and other information
- Finding errors in mathematical calculations, vulnerabilities in security
- Topping up the custodial wallet and withdrawing funds
- The process of connecting to the exchange
- This list is just a part of what can be reported! We value your initiative and creative approach. If you find something not mentioned in the list but consider it important, be sure to let us know!
Prizes: 1,000,000 WELD tokens will be distributed among all participants who first report a unique bug in three categories:
- High and medium severity errors will be evaluated with a coefficient of x2.
- Minor errors, such as visual errors or incorrectly written text in the FAQ section, with a coefficient of x1.
- Suggestions for product improvement with a coefficient of x0.5.
- The participant who finds the most bugs will receive an additional prize.
Three more bugs or suggestions will receive the "team's sympathy" title - they will be chosen by the founders and the jury.
Winner Determination Process:
- The distribution and awarding of prizes will take place on December 25th based on the activity and quality of feedback from participants. The number of reports per participant is unlimited and affects the final number of tokens awarded. However, the Weld Money team reserves the right to ignore reports that were created "for quantity" and will not lead to product improvement.
All important contest updates will be published on Weld Money's social networks, so don't forget to subscribe
Weld Money Telegram | Eng Chat | Ua Chat | Twitter | Linkedin | Instagram | Facebook